Wednesday, December 20, 2006

New Year's Eve with the Drunk Guy

Are you sick of paying hundreds of dollars on New Years to get into an overly-crowded bar that serves bullshit watered down drinks, only to receive a wine spritzer toast at midnight followed by a swift “fuck off” as they kick you out the door? Yeah, me too.

I say fuck them. A friend of mine and I are throwing a party this year at his four story townhouse just outside of Hoboken (public transportation provided by New Jersey transit). He’s got a sick view of Midtown Manhattan, lots of booze and of course, your chance to party with me and my friends.

Space is limited and the party is invitation only, so if you’re interested in joining us, send your name and e-mail address to me at nycdrunkguy@gmail.com and I'll add you to the party Evite list when we send it out.

Cheers,

NYCDG