Thursday, June 08, 2006

Co-Worker Hook-Up Points

I got this e-mail from a reader the other night after he read my “NYC Hook-Up Fantasy Game” post. I liked it so I wanted to pass it along:

I tried to post a comment, but it said I'm not a team member. WTF!?!? I'm always a team player. I'm a utility team player. I can run wingman, I can run interference, I can be the coach, I can be the referee, and I can run the 2 minute drill. I'm a 5 tool team player. And per your blog about the hot co-worker... it sounded like you needed a coach to give you a pep talk and tell you to go for it. Come on Drunk Guy... it was her birthday. You would have done her a favor... don't be so selfish. By the way, I think points for a co-worker hook-up should be:

2 points - anyone that works for the same company.
3 points - Intern
4 points- your boss (assuming she’s female)
5 points - your boss' daughter--- which isn't a co-worker, but it would still be awesome. 5,000 points if the boss' daughter is Elisha Cuthbert (see Old School)

Thanks for the feedback. In my situation the co-worker would have only been worth the standard 2 points and given the post-sex awkwardness that’s inevitable after casual sex with a co-worker, I happily sacrificed the two points.

As for the rest of you, if you have comments, random questions or funny stories, send them to nycdrunkguy@gmail.com. I always enjoy hearing from readers.