Thursday, July 20, 2006

Meet the NYC Drunk Guy

I sometimes see these stupid polls that people send out on MySpace that asks questions about yourself and you’re supposed to spend half an hour filling it out and then sending it along to all of your friends in the form of another bulletin. Well, I’ve been getting a lot of great questions about myself from readers lately, so I thought I would put together my own Drunk Guy survey comprised of questions from some of my readers. And if you have the animalistic urge to copy the questions, put them in an e-mail, answer them for yourself and send them to me...well feel free to do so.

Drink of choice: Jack and Coke

Favorite NYC bar: Bar and Books

Stats: 6'2, 185lbs, brown hair and green eyes

Interesting fact about myself: I was named after a famous baseball player

Favorite NYC restaurant: Carmine’s

Drunk music: Billy Joel

Weird hobby: I collect vinyl records

Favorite area to hang out: The West Village

Favorite cigar: Padron 1964 Anniversary Series

Mexican or Chinese (food, that is): Chinese

Favorite movie: The Shawshank Redemption

Favorite movie set in NYC: Annie Hall

Real occupation: Marketing

Blondes or brunettes: Yes, please

Favorite city other than NYC? London

Tits or ass? Ass - nothing like two turtle shells in a tight pair of jeans

Martin or Sinatra: Sinatra, of course

Favorite Scotch: Lagavulin 16

Subway Line of choice: 4,5 or 6...it’s the Lexus of subway cars

Gun to your head, Yankees or Mets? Pull the trigger

Biggest celebrity spotting in NYC: Woody Allen...although Tom Hanks is a close second

Late night eats? Ben’s Pizza - regular slices with garlic and oregano

Current summer points tally (see my“NYC Hook-Up Fantasy Game” blog in the May archives)? 4 pts - I’ll leave you to wonder how they are distributed

If you’d like to indulge me with interesting questions or witty prose, you can e-mail me at nycdrunkguy@gmail.com

NYCDG